Jedi Covenant - Looking for guild (Imperial)

Dalmorn

I am looking for a mature, sociable, friendly guild with little to no drama and is respectful to their fellow members. I am also looking for a guild that does regular HM Operations runs as a guild. I am almost 40 and am pretty flexible with my hours. I am typically on anywhere from 4PM – 11:59PM EST. I am easy going, laid back and always willing to help out guild members.

Please note, I am not willing to be relegated to just playing one class 100% of the time when it comes to doing Operations. I am looking for an opportunity to run Operations with at least 3 of my characters. It really starts to get boring for me playing just one character all the time.

The following is what I would bring to the guild:

Class: Bounty Hunter

Advanced Class: Powertech

Role: Tank Spec

Gear: Rakata/Blackhole with Augments

Craft: 400 Biochem

Note: Extensive experience tanking all Operations/Flashpoint on Hardmode.

Class: Sith Warrior

Advanced Class: Juggernaut

Role: DPS Spec

Gear: Columni/Rakata

Craft: 400 Artifice

Note: Extensive experience with all Operations/Flashpoints. In the process of gearing to full Rakata/Blackhole.

Class: Imperial Agent

Advanced Class: Operative

Role: Heal Spec

Gear: Columni/Rakata

Craft: 400 Armormech

Note: Use typically for regular Operations and HM hardmodes when a healer is required.

Class: Sith Inquisitor

Advanced Class: Assassin

Gear: Columni

Craft: 400 Cybertech

Note: Typically use just for crafting

Class: Sith Inquisitor

Advanced Class: Sorcerer

Gear: Regular

Craft: 400 Synthweaving

Note: Currently as of this writing is level 44. The plan is to Get to 50 and start getting geared. Not sure as of yet whether to make this my main for heals or DPS.

I can be reached in game by the name Dralvon since that is the character I am typically focusing on as of late. I look forward to hearing from you.

Edited by Dalmorn

Look me up . I'm on most of the time I don't work but your times look like they might just fit with us . we are all the above as far as how we are .

My two mains are powerheals and evilheals , I'm on one or the other alot .

Edited by moonshoter