Faction Transfer

KennethChen

Just a thought, not sure if this has been suggested or not. With the republic being pretty much Lightsided and the Empire is mainly darksided, I propose a side story that allows a character to beable to transfer faction. Going from The Empire to the Republic, or leaving the republic and join the Empire.

What i am thinking is that as part of a side quest on the republic side, if you are darkside, as a trooper despite your heroic actions the senate charged you for war crimes, over a series of quest chains you ends up leaving the republic and join the Empire.

As a Jedi, the Jedi Council notices your path to the darkside and tries to convince you to return to the light, over a series of quests, you realized that the Jedi are fools not to have embraced the darkside, as you continue your journy to discover the dark secretes you met the dark council members after a duel or conversation you realized that the true path of power is the darkside and joins the Sith Empire.

As for the Sith that picked Light Sided choices, rumor has it that the Dark Council are hunting the lightsided sith Beliving that they are spys of the republic, over the series of quests your compassionate nature is revealed and are being hunted down for it.As the quest contunes you met a Jedi and he / she tells you that the Jedi will be more than happy to embrace them, you ends up joining the Republic.

just an idea, let me know what yall think. thanks.

As for the Sith that picked Light Sided choices, rumor has it that the Dark Council are hunting the lightsided sith Beliving that they are spys of the republic, over the series of quests your compassionate nature is revealed and are being hunted down for it.As the quest contunes you met a Jedi and he / she tells you that the Jedi will be more than happy to embrace them, you ends up joining the Republic.

Only if it were optional, please. As I explained in another post, my Sith Inquisitor is right at being Light 5 and has no desire to join the Republic, nor would she ever consider joining the Jedi or consider herself one. She is a loyal servant to the Empire and even though she is "light" she considers herself Sith.

Just because someone is "light" or "dark" does not necessarily mean they want to switch factions.