Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

What's the point of PvP gear?

jtype_sw

It doesn't work like that. Let's just say a level 50 is 10x stronger than a level 10.

Your stats are 5 Willpower, 5 Endurance. Your level 50 equivalent is 50 Willpower, 50 endurance.

Now put on an item of uberleetness that gives +1 Willpower +1 Endurance. Your stats are now 6 willpower, 6 endurance. Your level 50 equivalent is now 60 Willpower, 60 Endurance.

So gear is super important.

Edited by Ahhmyface

It doesn't work like that. Let's just say a level 50 is 10x stronger than a level 10.

Your stats are 5 Willpower, 5 Endurance. Your level 50 equivalent is 50 Willpower, 50 endurance.

Now put on an item of uberleetness that gives +1 Willpower +1 Endurance. Your stats are now 6 willpower, 6 endurance. Your level 50 equivalent is now 60 Willpower, 60 Endurance.

um what? can you make clearer?

You are very wrong.

In beta I remember seeing myself given about 11k or 12k health as a player in the 20s range. The guys who had hit 50 and had time to gear up had health around 17k or 18k. And like someone else said, the PvP specific stat will make a pretty huge difference.

In beta I remember seeing myself given about 11k or 12k health as a player in the 20s range. The guys who had hit 50 and had time to gear up had health around 17k or 18k. And like someone else said, the PvP specific stat will make a pretty huge difference.

No it doesn't. Expertise makes far less of an impact then people believe.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.