Loot tables

Faulkal

Is it possible to kill the same champion over and over (with logging it out and in between kills ). That it will eventually drop the item I'm looking for? I'm looking for rd-07a vendetta jacket. And I found a champion I could farm pretty well som wondering if there is a specific loot table or it's just random whatever it drops

In my experience killing the champion just outside the Dark Temple on Dromund Kaas while farming aluminium, if you kill him too often he just stops dropping loot altogether. Like, first kill he dropped an orange item and a heap of credits. Second kill he dropped a green item and some credits. Third kill he dropped a few credits. Fourth kill he didn't drop anything. Fifth kill, still nothing. Sixth kill, still nothing. Waited a while, killed him again, dropped a green, then an eighth time, nothing. Waited a much longer time, dropped a blue item and a pile of credits again. So it kind of seems like there's a timer, and the longer he goes between deaths the better the drops. Although it's entirely possible there's something else going on that I'm not aware of.

As to what drops, I think it's just random in the level range of the mob.

Edited by theStirge

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.