The Voice from the Tomb Quest Issue - Spoiler warning.

McHotbarrels

Ok this is a general inquiry in terms of what other consulars have thought for the difficulty of this class quest at it's apex.

When you have to fight Galen and the primeval droids (Galen is an elite: Boss level 43 and the primeval droids are strong: shockdroids level 43) even at a level above I am unable to kill them all even using purple defense stims, purple medpacks, heroic moment, healer companion and other such boosts. The only way I found to get past it was getting help from others or being killed just to kill one of the droids.

I bring this up on here for a number of reasons not the least of which that the majority of Heroic 2+ quests use the exact same formation and difficulty level with a boss flanked by two strongs. I feel like that's quite a bit of difficulty for a class quest. I'm down with a boss and one strong or a boss and two normal npcs but even tank spec with a 14k health bar I'm getting wiped out fast.

My question is simple. Is is legitimate to require groups to complete some class missions and so on, should class missions be made as difficult as heroics or what?

Ok this is a general inquiry in terms of what other consulars have thought for the difficulty of this class quest at it's apex.

When you have to fight Galen and the primeval droids (Galen is an elite: Boss level 43 and the primeval droids are strong: shockdroids level 43) even at a level above I am unable to kill them all even using purple defense stims, purple medpacks, heroic moment, healer companion and other such boosts. The only way I found to get past it was getting help from others or being killed just to kill one of the droids.

I bring this up on here for a number of reasons not the least of which that the majority of Heroic 2+ quests use the exact same formation and difficulty level with a boss flanked by two strongs. I feel like that's quite a bit of difficulty for a class quest. I'm down with a boss and one strong or a boss and two normal npcs but even tank spec with a 14k health bar I'm getting wiped out fast.

My question is simple. Is is legitimate to require groups to complete some class missions and so on, should class missions be made as difficult as heroics or what?

Just did this at 48 specced infiltration with no problems. I used force cloak to vanish, mind mazed Galen, took out the droids, waited to full force/health, then opened up on Galen. Maybe it was my huge level advantage but I didn't even come close to dying.

Just did this at 48 specced infiltration with no problems. I used force cloak to vanish, mind mazed Galen, took out the droids, waited to full force/health, then opened up on Galen. Maybe it was my huge level advantage but I didn't even come close to dying.

Yes it was your huge level advantage.

As a dps shadow.

-Mindmaze galen.

-break stealth with force lift on a droid,

-Set companion to attack droid, kill it

-Vanish.

Now repeat it minus the force lift and its easy as pie.

A sage has the benefit of being able to lift one, shield and heal through the damage.