A few ideas

ThandasLar

I dont know if this is the right forum to place ideas,but my wife and I were brainstorming and came up with a few ideas to possibly make this game even better.So here it goes :)

1.Companion stim packs/health packs(I mean lets face it,its annoying to watch your tank companion die and you have no means to heal other than a health packs you get from biochem)

2.Single ship PvP(aka dogfights!Create warzones with single flyer ships for Republic and Sith.You could make it like one side has to protect bombers on a run)

3.Functioning galley and sickbay on player ships(You could assign your ship stewart tasks to complete)

4.New crew skill,Experimentation(Players select specific ingredients to make something completely new)

5.Espionage missions for Republic and Sith alike.Characters can go deep undercover and go into Republic or Sith zones,unflagged of course.However there is always a danger of being discovered,you could use this as options for advanced players)

6.Joinable space battles

7.Interacting storylines(Just something to boost the legacy component,its a interacting storyline for either the players characters or classes)

Well we hope someone from Bioware pays attention and takes some notes lol.My wife and I enjoy this game very much and would only love to see it get better than it already is.