PVP build

Bigdaddyjug

At what point in the gearing curve are you better off going Carnage for PVP instead of Annihilation?

I'm a recently dinged marauder who has been playing Annihilation since level 10, but I know that Carnage is the better spec for PVP. I am not strictly PVP, but I figure I can get by in PVE as Carnage easier than I can get by in PVP as Annihilation.

At this point, all of my peripherals are BM pieces, but I think all 5 of the main armor pieces are still Recruit. I might have 1 piece of social gear with BM Vindicator's mods in it. I haven't been able to log on since Tuesday because of Hurricane Isaac so I really can't remember.

Also, if I do go Carnage, what spec do i use so I can use the same spec for PVE and PVP and what is the PVE rotation for Carnage?

At what point in the gearing curve are you better off going Carnage for PVP instead of Annihilation?

I'm a recently dinged marauder who has been playing Annihilation since level 10, but I know that Carnage is the better spec for PVP. I am not strictly PVP, but I figure I can get by in PVE as Carnage easier than I can get by in PVP as Annihilation.

At this point, all of my peripherals are BM pieces, but I think all 5 of the main armor pieces are still Recruit. I might have 1 piece of social gear with BM Vindicator's mods in it. I haven't been able to log on since Tuesday because of Hurricane Isaac so I really can't remember.

Also, if I do go Carnage, what spec do i use so I can use the same spec for PVE and PVP and what is the PVE rotation for Carnage?

TBH I wouldn't go Carnage until you're at the point where you have full War Hero (Vindicator WH) and you're at the point where you're min/maxing your mods/enhancements. Annihilation will give you better survivability until you're at the point where you have enough burst damage to take someone down before they have time to cause you any significant damage.