It's funny cause it's true..

Bigdaddyjug

So my marauder dinged 50 last Saturday (9 days ago, not 2), and I ran my first raid last night, a group-finder run of SM EV. There was another marauder in the group who was a good bit better geared than me and probably didn't need too much from the run.

Unfortunately, not a single piece of marauder gear dropped. I did get Columi pants for Malavai and a pair of bracers for Jaesa. So I know have 2 companions with more raid gear than I have.

It's funny because it's true...

Even if you don't get any gear from the Ops, it's still a net gain.

You get a stack of columi commendations from all bosses, also x 5 Black Hole comms for completing it through group-finder, and if you have the weekly quest, that's another stack of columi commendations.

Gearing up in this game is fairly quick, just stick with it and do your daily HM Flashpoint et.c

Took me a month to get full campaign on my sorc/sage. Took me 1 week to get full campaign on my op alt. (won every roll). Sad stuff. Just get in a guild like mine that farms hard mode Ec that is looking for maras for new content. They can gear you up quick.

The day after I made the OP, I did another LFG run of SM EV. I also did a LFG run of a normal FP and a HM FP. By the end of the day, the only piece of gear I was wearing that wasn't Tionese or better was my earpiece, which is unfortunately still a Battlemaster's earpiece. I'm trying to collect the mats to have someone make me a BH Pummeler's earpiece.

I've got 2 pieces of Tionese, 2 pieces of Columi, BH pants, BM sabers, 2x BH implants, and 2x BM power relics along with moddable bracers and belt.

Edited by Bigdaddyjug