The Emperors Plans

CallumMcManus

Well i was reading up on star wars lore since it interests me and i know that The Emperor destroy 12 members of the dark council for plotting against him since they knew of his plan to take over everyone so he would become immortal i understand that fully but i don't anymore because,

The Emperors Apprentice Exal Kressh daughter of Ludo Kressh knew of his plans somehow well she was his apprentice so decided to run away and try to get to republic space until Teneb Kel (Darth Thanaton) hunted her down as part of his training to kill her in the Emperors name he does so successfully but gets beaten in a duel but she lets him live well she gets the republics backing and they go to attack Korriban they do so and Exal Kressh lands on korriban and once again duels Teneb Kel (Darth Thanaton) and she tells him of The Emperors plan.

So if he knows about the Emperors plan why doesn't he tell anyone or try to stop him, if its in one of the books why he doesn't would someone please tell me and explain cause i read it and got me wondering :D

Edited by CallumMcManus

Don't know if u read the comic on thanaton but he only learns of his plans about the children of the emperor, not about his other plans

to consume the galaxy

he only knows that the emperor has impressed his self on other beings - which by Sith standards isn't that bad

You know, am I the only one seeing a bit of a resemblance between the Emperors plan and what Darth Nihilus was up to in KOTOR 2?

Don't know if u read the comic on thanaton but he only learns of his plans about the children of the emperor, not about his other plans

to consume the galaxy

he only knows that the emperor has impressed his self on other beings - which by Sith standards isn't that bad

No i haven't read it sorry just in Star wars wiki it says Thanaton learns about The Emperors plans so i presumed it meant all of them since they didn't state that it was some of the plans but thanks for telling us

No i haven't read it sorry just in Star wars wiki it says Thanaton learns about The Emperors plans so i presumed it meant all of them since they didn't state that it was some of the plans but thanks for telling us

Protip: Take things you read from sites like Wookieepedia and other Star Wars wikis with a grain of salt. some of them strive hard to have accurate information in them but virtually anyone can edit a page which makes it full of half truths and lies.

Take the entry on Malgus for example

it says he escaped into the Unknown regions after the False Emperor; when Hall Hood,new lead writer, said in a recent interview that his Wookiepedia entry is flat out wrong and Malgus is presumed dead.

As for your original post...it's hard to understand where you are going with it. I'm guessing English isn't your native tongue. I'm not aware of the Emperor purging the Dark Council at anytime, pre-game lore some were killed or replaced or others were promoted; others from that time period continue to serve to this day. The in-game lore has around 6-8ish(depending on what is canon) DC members being killed and those were not done on the Emperor's orders.

Very few people seem to know the Emperor's true plans, I suspect some of the DC have bits and pieces of it and some of the fanatical military units are aware of the whole plan(play the JK,specifically on Belsavis to see this; but it's been a remarkably well kept secret so far..

Edited by Temeluchus

I'm not aware of the Emperor purging the Dark Cocil at anytime, pre-game lore some were killed or replaced or others were promoted; others from that time period continue to serve to this day. The in-game lore has around 6-8ish(depending on what is canon) DC members being killed and those were not done on the Emperor's orders.

I think this happens in the Revan novel, the emperor discovers several members have been plotting to kill him (after discovering his true plans) so in true Sith fashion he kills all of them:D

I think this happens in the Revan novel, the emperor discovers several members have been plotting to kill him (after discovering his true plans) so in true Sith fashion he kills all of them:D

I completely forgot about that. Scourge exposed everyone who was double crossing the Emperor and he slaughtered the lot of 'em. Thanks for reminding me about that!

I don't really remember them knowing the Emperor's true plans and using that as motivation to double cross him, I thought it was just good old fashioned Sith power plays behind that. I also think there were a few survivors to the DC Purge, Vowrawn and Marr served at that time I believe, as I remember the Emperor killing the Lords conspiring against him and their allies.

I do remember Thanaton demanding to become a Darth in exchange for hunting down Kressh and revealing one of the Emperor's secret plans, but I thought it had to do with the Children and not his "nomnomnom the galaxy" plan.

/shrug I better go back and re-read some of this stuff.

I'm not aware of the Emperor purging the Dark Cocil at anytime, pre-game lore some were killed or replaced or others were promoted; others from that time period continue to serve to this day. The in-game lore has around 6-8ish(depending on what is canon) DC members being killed and those were not done on the Emperor's orders.