BM/WH Force Mystic 2 Piece Question

Hiniba

I'm a PVE Seer and have decided to the 4 piece bonus on the normal Force Mystic set (+50 force) is not worth it.

I was wondering about using PVP gear for a second 2 piece bonus. I was wondering if the -3 seconds to the lockout timer on Force Armor applied to being used on yourself or anyone you use it on.

Force armor is a great ability and something that adds to its effectiveness can never hurt. The only thing that you might have to watch out for is your force depleting more rapidly but that shouldn't be that big of an issue anyway. I would go for it myself but I am cheap and don't want to spend the money for augmentations again.

I didn't bother to check it out myself but I assume that it means that the force-imbalanced debuff that gets inflicted at the same time as your force armor is reduced to 17s from 20s. So it should work the same for everyone regardless of if you were casting on yourself or a party member.

However, if you run with another sage healer or a sage dps who helps to throw bubbles around, then their force armor will still have the 20s force-imbalance lockout and would diminish the effectiveness of your set bonus - which is also the reason I don't run with that set bonus in my raid group.