Smuggler PVP Video

Kamaul

The begining was somewhat entertaining... towards the end the PVE hero ganking made for bad entertainment. I don't think they even bothered to attack you until their mob died and one of them looked like he was trying to kill your companion.

I think the only thing i was amazed by was that huttball throw, outside of that it was aight.

The very first scene is something I also use very frequently.

Many people fail to realize practicing quick and accurate target switching is just as important as pushing an attack button, and in many cases they stumble over in trying to target something that appeared suddenly. Attention diverted due to what's happening around will also cause similar problems.

A gutsy move, but works well if you know the enemies around you aren't particularly attentive.

The very first scene is something I also use very frequently.

Many people fail to realize practicing quick and accurate target switching is just as important as pushing an attack button, and in many cases they stumble over in trying to target something that appeared suddenly. Attention diverted due to what's happening around will also cause similar problems.

A gutsy move, but works well if you know the enemies around you aren't particularly attentive.

Very true my friend, be sure to check out my other videos Ill be posting vids of all the classes.