Celebration VI

caesaraugust

That one sexy woman dressed like Leia makes it worth it, oh lord how there are going to be some bad ones that you are going to run into, but there is that one, that perfect one. Go my friend, go forth and enjoy the celebration. They usually have actors from the movies, I think Mark Hamill is going to be there this year but I am not sure.

Not worth it at all....the only thing those tickets are worth quite frankly is being sent to me so that I can ensure they are disposed of properly! I swear I won't actually use them myself!

In all seriousness though, if you enjoy Star Wars and it's not costing you a fortune to get there then it's absolutely worth it. There's all sorts to see and do and usually some new preview footage of Star Wars games and programmes like Star Wars 1313 or The Clone Wars, lots of cool things to do and see, plenty of trinkets to buy and loads of amazing costumes, plus great photo ops. In short if you're a Star Wars fan, totally worth it, especial y if you don't need to pay. :)

Does anyone know if you need special tickets or passes to get autographs? Some pretty high profile characters will be there, and I think it'd be pretty awesome to get autographs- specifically from Mister Ian McDiarmid

You should go if Ian is going to be there! He was probably the greatest actor in the series.

You should go if Ian is going to be there! He was probably the greatest actor in the series.

Definitely going. Packing up the girlfriend, prepping the posters and action figures, clipping my lightsaber to my belt and getting a haircut. I am psyched!

Definitely going. Packing up the girlfriend, prepping the posters and action figures, clipping my lightsaber to my belt and getting a haircut. I am psyched!

You should dress up as a Jedi/Sith if you have the proper attire.