The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Need help on lord ganarog!!!!!

BKHawkeye

Hey all, I'm having some serious issues here with Lord Ganarog.

I'm a level 41 Sith Marauder using Annihilator. I've got some decent gear and companions are also geared out but I can't get by this guy for the life of me. My lightsabers have a damage range of 138-207 so I'm not sure whether or not I need to upgrade those (I have no idea where to get new ones where I'm currently at in the story) or if I'm doing something totally wrong. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hey all, I'm having some serious issues here with Lord Ganarog.

I'm a level 41 Sith Marauder using Annihilator. I've got some decent gear and companions are also geared out but I can't get by this guy for the life of me. My lightsabers have a damage range of 138-207 so I'm not sure whether or not I need to upgrade those (I have no idea where to get new ones where I'm currently at in the story) or if I'm doing something totally wrong. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

upgrade your lightsabers use commendations that your get from mission. commendations venders are on the fleet or planets. use quin and heal after each round. I dont remember kite on this fight.

On the second time you face him as a cyborg your will have to kite him around and make sure that he does not get close to quin due to aoe