Are we ever getting nice looking clothing/armor?

Drucker

I'm hoping not to get in trouble for standing up and saying this but the high end stuff in this game are a blight on my eyes. It seems the higher level you get the more outrageously unStar Wars it gets. Like the Sage Pope/American Indian outfits, the Sentinel wizard traffic cone Colmni, Inquisitor Bogman suit from the Blackhole vender. Now I know the answer is to pull out the mods and put them into an Orange piece the I think looks good. But it seems that having to do that work around every time I get something new is silly added to that the cost of removing them makes no sense. Since we are doing all the work it should be free, and with the Legendary mods coming out soon we are all about to be broke. From what I hear to remove the Legendary barrel from the guns that came out with the resent event costs 174k. Meaning if they add armor with such mods and if it isn't visually pleasing will cost 522k just for one piece of armor.

I'm not asking that they replace any of the old sets seeing how that would take too much time and work, only they they remove the cost to remove mods and add more social/adaptive sets that are nice looking. Some that id like to see are Imperial/Republic Officer uniforms and armor sets, more noble looks, and many something for our under-worldly type players. Also the addition of a color pallet to each clothing piece so we can change them as needed rather then just match them to the chest piece. The color pallet wouldn't have to be too insanely complex just the basic colors so that we can make ourselves look more how we want to look.

These are simple requests I think but I'd like to hear community feedback.

My armor looks nice. I went back and got most of the custom armors, and made my own look.

No matter what I will look good. Most people don't even care to get all the custom looks, but if you are concerned like I was, then you should invest time into finding a truly unique armor.

These can be found in heroics, and normal flashpoints, as well as hms.

Edited by EnsignSorrow