My commando in PvP

niiall

Hi guys, after shelving my commando for months thinking it was useless in pvp, ive come back to it now as a better pvp player and bieng able to augment hte gear, its alot of fun.

I am gunnery spec, gear is a mix of augmented BM and WH .buffed and stimmed aim is a little over 1800 right now and power around 500. This character is very strong. but you gotta use it in the right way, as said before its very difficult to 1v1 other classes. I have dueled a few sents adn the ones i can beat have somewhere around 1400 main stat or less.

For gaining medals its obviously easy to do a 2.5k hit 75 damage etc. I throw out a couple of heals for the 2.5k heal medal.

Im not going to go into tactics etc as better people than me have done it before but my advice for other people with shelved commando's is bring them back, augment BM gear, always use a exotech stim and have some fun !!!

Hi Trolo, im sure you have seen me in pvp, my trooper is Ny-ol , ive played with and against u heaps of times. Your vanguard is much stronger than my trooper but i still do alright,definately not a free kill . 1850 aim now means 5250 crits on sorcs and still decent damage on tanks.

I stil llove this trooper in pvp, kicking out between 300 and 400k dps most games.

Keep an eye out for me :)