Jedi Sage - Self Heal Suggestion

suggsgested

i noticed that when any of my classes are getting hit the process time of a cast can get reset with each hit. It's not always a full reset. Sometimes it just bumps back down a bit and starts back up.

Does anyone know what that is called when cast time takes longer while getting hit? Or if there is a stat i can increase to keep that from happening as much?

i was thinking it would go a long way for us sages if we had a buff against that during SELF HEAL cast times... something like a passive "Concentration" or something.

a) we would last longer when the heck hits the fan

b) it's right in line with the story line of the sage, because i do recall a quest at some point during my leveling where i gave my force ability of concentration to a synthweaver

c) it could be passive to remove that longer self heal cast time while my sage is taking damage, BUT we wouldnt become mindless tanks like some other classes because we would still have to work like hell to stay alive... but at least this way it would actually be possible

and just to be clear im not talking about removing anything from what the attacker can do already... they should still be able to root, snare, debuf or hit me with that f'ing 5k+ dmg rail shot ... i just want the chance to get my self heal off

Edited by suggsgested
just some more clarification

Foresight... Foresight... Foresight is what its called in the healer tree... sorry im a tool i didnt see that from my balance tree. which also explains why my TK throw doesnt get that pushback because of "Psychic Barrier"

thanks for the education!