More species, not just Cathar

JacobbP

We have to think about what Bioware can do. Think about the Togruta/Chagrian headtails. The way they fall, they'd be bugging out all sorts of armor. Kel Dor? Just picture romance scenes. Don't get me wrong I love Kel Dor and am dying to play one, but I'm interested to see how they would get around the alein mouth barrier. So far I think of the exotic aliens Nautolan would be the most likely.

I completely agree & to that extent I HATE the Cathar! *sigh* Come on, definitely should have been Trandoshans implemented way before the stupid *** Cathar! Than after the Trandoshans, wookies for us Transoshan players to hunt! *evil laugh they should have transdoshans as bounty hunter race

then wookie smugglers

We have to think about what Bioware can do. Think about the Togruta/Chagrian headtails. The way they fall, they'd be bugging out all sorts of armor. Kel Dor? Just picture romance scenes. Don't get me wrong I love Kel Dor and am dying to play one, but I'm interested to see how they would get around the alein mouth barrier. So far I think of the exotic aliens Nautolan would be the most likely.

If they can be a companon already then the armor issues should not much of a problem.

Species I would like to made playable seen in SWTOR;

- Nautolan

Ex: Kit Fisto

- Ithorian

- Itkotchi - MY PERSONAL FAVORITE - Imagine those horns.....

Ex: Saesee Tiin

- Muun

Ex: Darth Plagueis; San Hill

- Wookiee

- Kel Dor

Ex: Master Braga; Plo Koon

- Yoda's species

Edited by DarknessInLight

• 2 weeks later...
personally i would like to see nautolans and tugruta but i jsut dont see it happening. bioware dislike many alien species that are "too alien" ie they think we couldnt identify with the character if they to far from humanoid or dont speak basic so that rules out trandosians and wookies nautolans dont really speak basic but some do. other reason i doubt nautolans will be added is because there the most asked for playable species yet bioware claim cathar was hence there decision to choose it which is a lie. somewhere on forums is a poll and cathar wernt even in the top 10 so its more liekly athar were the top asked for race that bioware want to add as a playable species. but the top 4 asked for races were nautolans tugruta kaleesh and i think kel dor. so kinda suggests bioware dont want them to be playable. but should they do add them they etter add pad for serice to buy a race change. dont think people would like to reroll

personally i would like to see nautolans and tugruta but i jsut dont see it happening. bioware dislike many alien species that are "too alien" ie they think we couldnt identify with the character if they to far from humanoid or dont speak basic so that rules out trandosians and wookies nautolans dont really speak basic but some do. other reason i doubt nautolans will be added is because there the most asked for playable species yet bioware claim cathar was hence there decision to choose it which is a lie. somewhere on forums is a poll and cathar wernt even in the top 10 so its more liekly athar were the top asked for race that bioware want to add as a playable species. but the top 4 asked for races were nautolans tugruta kaleesh and i think kel dor. so kinda suggests bioware dont want them to be playable. but should they do add them they etter add pad for serice to buy a race change. dont think people would like to reroll

Actually before the Forums were wiped in December there was a poll and Cathar was in the top 5 so they were very much asked for. Not saying the others weren't but Cathars were asked for just as much.

You gotta add the Ubese they hate Jedi and would be perfect for the Sith Empire. Not to mention the Cereans Ki AD Mundi's people would be an easy add. Though the republics best race to add is the Barabel they would do anything for the jedi.Though I think adding races that usually work for the Hutts would be better like the Weequay, Rodians, Vodran, Nikto, Klatooinians, Gank .