VIP Lounge Incentives

Syrathic

I know this has obviously been brought up many times previously, but I would like to see more reason to go to and have other people visit the VIP Lounge. $1 million credits isn't chump change to most that don't have the Collector's edition, and it is met with literally nothing of interest in return other than access to a $2.5 million mount...

My suggestions would be to add a unique item vendor with cosmetic items or new social items, add the entire star wars library available to the jukebox instead of the same old sad like 6 or so songs that play in the background anyway, and when someone activates the jukebox maybe have a station wide message of who picked the track and a queue for players requesting tracks like a normal jukebox in a classic diner so people don't have to crowd it clicking to get the next song.

Also it would be nice if some minigames were added, maybe have Pazaak tournaments with rankings and prizes and winnings up there as sort of a high roller gambling area.

Would just be nice to give people a real reason to buy access to it and also give it a real function other than just a collector's vendor with a weak jukebox.

Edited by Syrathic

You can jump from it. That is what you pay the $1 mil for.

Hah, that sounds about right. They should make it so that if you jump off, a "golden parachute" spawns on you and you float down to the base. You're too rich to die :p

Yep, the VIP lounge has been a disappointment.

Although with F2P, it would be a nice perk to allow you to buy with credits in the VIP lounge items that will cost coins in the cartel store.

Do that, and up the VIP band cost even more (3mil maybe?) and then you got something there.

Yep, the VIP lounge has been a disappointment.

Although with F2P, it would be a nice perk to allow you to buy with credits in the VIP lounge items that will cost coins in the cartel store.

Do that, and up the VIP band cost even more (3mil maybe?) and then you got something there.

I doubt that would be possible, since that would undermine their ability to monetize the game, which they desperately need to do right now, or else there won't be a SWTOR to log into at all.

Another idea, that just came to me, is to have the VIP lounge give you rested XP at an increased rate. It doesn't have to be a dramatic difference, like double the rested xp, but a boost would definitely be a great incentive.

What has been recently mentioned that I took notice to was being able to watch currently played warzones. I think it would be a great addition to get a list of current warzones with the current score, and players in them. Maybe a spectator mode option to follow certain players, teams, or the ball for huttball.

Making it a duel area would be nice since Han Solo shot Greedo in the cantina.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.