Problems on Taris

Darochi

I didnt start having problems with Taris until after I finished the story missions for my Sith Assassin there. I didnt come to the planet until lvl 32 which is the minimum lvl recomended for this planet on the Sith side. I am lvl 34 and dont like Taris very much cause it is one of the few places where you sometimes have to stay in a spot and grind in order to lvl up and move on. As the other person suggested do the Bonus series of missions I havent finished them myself but they offer alot of exp when compeleted and should keep you very busy for a while. Also get into groups and do the heroics the exp is well worth it otherwise you will find yourself on Quesh not prepared at least lvl wise. I made that mistake on Alderaan.

If you haven't allready go to nar shaadaa and do the level 31 bonus series there than go back and do taris bonus series than go to quesh after all that you should be 37. That's good for hoth after hoth go do alderaans level 40 series and finish act 2..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.