A good tragedy

robertwallac

This is for the Devs. Now that HK-51is going to be r next companion, I think what that game needs is a good tragedy. U know what im talking about for instance in several games that had some good tragedys was Aerith Gainsborough from Final Fantasy 7, Gabe Weller from Dead space 2, Dom Santiago from Gears of War 3, Talia Al Ghul from Batman Arkham City, and Soap from Modern Warfare 3 just to name a few. So what im trying to say is since ur bringing HK-51 to the game as a companion, I think it would be a good idea to lose one in a mission, and then u get HK-51. Let me know what u think, of course its just an idea...

I'm a Sith Juggernaut...I've caused countless tragedies in my story...

...I forced a female commander to watch as I strangled her lover right in front of her...

...I broke a Jedi Padawan to the Dark Side by systematically bringing harm and suffering to those she cared about...

...I slaughtered a Sith upstarts mother in front of him before in turn slaughtering him...

I'm a walking Shakespearean plot device.

No, im not talking about just going around and killing people. Im talking about someone you care about dies. Thats a tragedy.

Edited by robertwallac

I'm a Sith Juggernaut...I've caused countless tragedies in my story...

...I forced a female commander to watch as I strangled her lover right in front of her...

...I broke a Jedi Padawan to the Dark Side by systematically bringing harm and suffering to those she cared about...

...I slaughtered a Sith upstarts mother in front of him before in turn slaughtering him...

I'm a walking Shakespearean plot device.