Poeple hogging world bosses

varoncodebot

I really think that either all world bosses should have a shorter respawn time or have players have a debuff for EVERY WORLD BOSS (not just the nightmare pilgrim) to not attack it! i have a lvl 50 powertech and i wanted to solo THE FIRST or go in a group... then i went to DK to check everyday literally and guess what? no boss. I really think some ppl are just camping and farming the world bosses for loot! Why can't ppl just stop killing it the instant it respawns?????:mad:

I'm sorry you missed you chance at the world boss and I agree that camping a world boss is wrong but you have no proof that is what happened, if I and my friends decide we want to take down a world boss we are not obligated to see if anyone else wants to take on that world boss, A friend and I took on the Nar Shaddaa world boss while doing the Race world event and had fun doing it and decide to give the boss on Taris a go When we got to Taris there was someone waiting for their group to arrive so they could kill the boss and we created an ops group so we all could and thats the way it should be but no one should have to worry weither someone else would come along before the boss respawns and miss the chance on killing it