A lead is broken

Elmillia

I'm at the shipping crates on Dromund Kaas, but they are unclickable. Looks like the quest in uncompletable.

Its clickable every min to 5 mins. The other 2 leads i can't get to work though.

Edited by slimnoche

reset it. make sure it's properly timed to reset itself, or also try being in a group and allow someone else to click

only bug I had was one in which I returned to the crate, and it activated as normal, went and got the mask no problems, but " a lead" never updated. even though I got the artifact.

again I reset it and started the quest again, and got the update the second we clicked on him.

Edited by MatronAdena

reset it. make sure it's properly timed to reset itself, or also try being in a group and allow someone else to click

only bug I had was one in which I returned to the crate, and it activated as normal, went and got the mask no problems, but " a lead" never updated. even though I got the artifact.

again I reset it and started the quest again, and got the update the second we clicked on him.

What about "A New Lead" and "Another Lead" I can seem to activate either, they both tell me to come back later...

The dromund kaas crate is actually the only quest I have managed to complete so far. If someone else clicks the crate, it might take longer than usual to reset, but eventually I got it working. (By longer I mean like 20-30s)

It respawns the moment the person doing the quest finishes it.