Dailies

Crymore-plz

Thank you BW for making dailies even more of a hassle. You dump everyone on a hand full of servers then the leave all the respawn timers the same , what did you think would happen with 40+ people doin dailies at the same time. Used to take me under 2 hours to do the dailies on 3 planets, now it takes an hour + per planet.

BH , need more weapon containers or faster respawns, need faster respawns on prisoners too.

Belsavis, need wayyyyy faster respawns on rakataki leaders, 5 on a 10 min respawn is retarded.

Ilium , faster respawns on turrets.

All these should be on a 2 min respawn timer at most.

Thank you BW for making dailies even more of a hassle. You dump everyone on a hand full of servers then the leave all the respawn timers the same , what did you think would happen with 40+ people doin dailies at the same time. Used to take me under 2 hours to do the dailies on 3 planets, now it takes an hour + per planet.

BH , need more weapon containers or faster respawns, need faster respawns on prisoners too.

Belsavis, need wayyyyy faster respawns on rakataki leaders, 5 on a 10 min respawn is retarded.

Ilium , faster respawns on turrets.

All these should be on a 2 min respawn timer at most.

love the name

If i takes you an hour per planet, you are doing something wrong.

I dont jack peoples mobs, boxes or anything else and there is no way it takes me anywhere close to an hour.

Some of the respawn timers could be adjusted yes, but something else is up if its taking you 3 hours.

More difficult to change a bunch of spawn timers than it is to change the population threshold to start a new instance.

Personally, I think the pop cap for Black Hole should be 30.

Edited by Sungas

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.