DPS Sorc - Add Battle Meditation?

CharterMonkKent

It would be great to add in battle meditation for DPS sorcs. It could increase their utility and add in a little more Star Wars-i-ness to the game.

What could it look like? A constant channeled buff on a friendly or enemy player? A channeled buff to the entire team? Does it break when CC'd? Does it drain the force of the other teams' Jedi/Sith? Does it send your force to another teammate? Would it burn 400 force to remove all CCs & Dots from your entire team? Would it burn 400 force to force all enemies out of stealth? Would it burn 400 force to end force fields early in the spawn? Would it burn 400 force to shut down or turn on the flame traps in huttball?

Post your ideas here. Let's see what we can come up with

I think battle meditation is a great idea. I think it should increase melee, force, and tech defenses by 30-40% and increase damage dealt by 5-10%. It should also be a talent in the madness tree that replaces corrupted flesh so that it doesn't take too long to get, it should have 2 points, where it would start as a channeled 7.5 second ability and then as a 15 second channel ability that uses 400 force. Edited by razgrizleader

Battle Meditation:

15 Second Channel Time

Costs 50% of current Force (talented down to 25% in Corruption tree).

2 Minute CD

Effect:

All Allies within 30 meters are inspired, gaining +25% resource regeneration (i.e. heat burns off faster, force regenerates faster, fury pips last longer before dropping off, etc.)

All Enemies within 30 meters are demoralized, and receive a -25% resource regeneration (i.e. heat burns off slower, force regenerates slower, fury pips drop faster).

Battle Meditation:

15 Second Channel Time

Costs 50% of current Force (talented down to 25% in Corruption tree).

2 Minute CD

Effect:

All Allies within 30 meters are inspired, gaining +25% resource regeneration (i.e. heat burns off faster, force regenerates faster, fury pips last longer before dropping off, etc.)

All Enemies within 30 meters are demoralized, and receive a -25% resource regeneration (i.e. heat burns off slower, force regenerates slower, fury pips drop faster).

i like this idea. Bonus/reduction in resource regeneration would be excellent

If you assume you're actually PvPIng with random grunts that are the intended recipients of Battle Meditation as opposed to 6 other Dark Council members + 2 other legendary figure, Battle Meditation would need to do something like +100% to everything but if someone hits the guy channeling this spell, then everyone runs around like headless chicken since they're no longer inspired.