Will TOR going F2P will ruin the game?

Daylooin

This is the best MMO ever made, period. So much money and time was put into this game, why ruin it by making it F2P? I know what your thinking, but hear me out.

#1 Cartel points.

I have 3 lvl 50s, all with augmented Battlemaster, I plan on making 8 characters all togther. Some even have WH atm. I work so f'ing hard on all of my characters, spending countless days, weeks and months making them the best I can make them. What my concern is that these "Cartel points" will ruin that. Lazy noobs can just buy **** on the cartel market which is being added to the game with the F2P update.

Bioware, please for all the love your fans bare you, don't make this game "Pay to win".

#2 subcribers vs F2P members.

I'm definitly continuing my sub, but what about all the F2P's that will be coming into the game? Once into the game, they'll relise that in order to do anything in-game (if this is like other F2P games like LOTRO) they'll have to throw in some cash, or get a sub to win. How is that fair?

#3 Morality issues.

This is not the largest concern, but a personal one. I along with countless others don't have the money to buy items on the market, and even with free points being given to subcribers, there will be those who chuck out hundreds of dollars/euros to buy awesome looking stuff. How is it fair, for a lvl 20 F2P to be able to buy all this **** when we cannot, even though alot of us has played the game sense beta. The Rich will flaunt that around :mad:

Future of F2P?

It wont end here, EA won't settle for cosmetic items on the cartel market. Soon after F2P launchs, they'll start adding med packs to give "little" boosts to players in PvP/PvE. Then they'll add mounts that can only be bought on the market for a rediculas price.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but surely there is a few people who agree with me on this. Yes there are good things about F2P such as getting the servers full again, but the negitives slaughter the positives.

Edited by Daylooin
spelling error