Just a little teaser

Sarfux

It is the Hutt Cartel. Can't say anything else right now. Just that it fits into the lore very, very well at this point or in the near future. I will post more as I go on. No..you will not get to play as a Hutt. They will just be the masters.

I think the symbol doesn't really fit the other two. The other two are one color on black ground. And they have very thin lines.

I think the hutt cartel should fit into this. One color (yellow, maybe? Criminals are always yellow in my Star Wars imagination, blame it on Empire at War.)

Make it yellow/color on black ground with very thin lines. Based upon your symbol, I'd make a yellow circle (or better two yellow circles, one iside the other with a very small distance) and inside the frame of the symbol you created, also in yellow.

Of course, if you want green or white or whatever, use this instead of yellow.

I think the symbol doesn't really fit the other two. The other two are one color on black ground. And they have very thin lines.

I think the hutt cartel should fit into this. One color (yellow, maybe? Criminals are always yellow in my Star Wars imagination, blame it on Empire at War.)

Or you could argue that since the Hutt Cartel is a cultural organisation, rather than a government, its insignia is going to reflect Hutt cultural values rather than standard Galactic iconography.