Arsenal or Pyro For Leveling

Shia

Hi, so i'm new'ish to the game and just after a little insight into whats the best path to go for leveling.

I'm quite adaptable when it comes to play styles so thats not a issue just curious what would be the most optimized path to take while leveling.

Thanks x

Hi, so i'm new'ish to the game and just after a little insight into whats the best path to go for leveling.

I'm quite adaptable when it comes to play styles so thats not a issue just curious what would be the most optimized path to take while leveling.

Thanks x

I'd probably go Arsenal. It works pretty well in both PvP (pre 50) and PvE. If you're someone who likes to PvP while leveling, you MIGHT want to go Pyro, but many people don't seem to interrupt you in pre 50 PvP (interrupts = our Achilles heel). Just a little heads up. Mercenary is a casting/activation time heavy class. Each spec won't reach full potential while moving often so you'll basically be a turret.

Thanks x

Arsenal is great. You have good sustained damage while leveling and the armor penetration makes elites quite easy. Once you get Blizz you can have him tank and provide some off heals to him to make soloing heroics quite easy.