Support the dueling queue!!

NoaFlux

No. Class imbalance is too much of an issue. Gear desparity is too much of an issue.

"Hey, lemme queue for this single 1v1 match!" - Opponet comes out with full WH and stomps my BM toon to **** not because of skill. Just gear. They can't even seperate people out in wzs by gear levels. This has bad idea written all over it. Nevermind the fact that healers can't participate fairly. What are they suppose to do, stand there and out heal who ever is beating on them?

No.

No. Class imbalance is too much of an issue. Gear desparity is too much of an issue.

"Hey, lemme queue for this single 1v1 match!" - Opponet comes out with full WH and stomps my BM toon to **** not because of skill. Just gear. They can't even seperate people out in wzs by gear levels. This has bad idea written all over it. Nevermind the fact that healers can't participate fairly. What are they suppose to do, stand there and out heal who ever is beating on them?

No.

Nothing in your post approached a legitimate point. The dueling queue suggestion is as a time waster, not some uber competitive competition where you whine about being undergeared.

Edited by ebado

Nothing in your post approached a legitimate point. The dueling queue suggestion is as a time waster, not some uber competitive competition where you whine about being undergeared.

Ok, lets try this. Its not fair or balanced. End of story.

Ok, lets try this. Its not fair or balanced. End of story.

Isn't fair or balanced when I get attacked 2 vs 1 in Warzone either, but it happens, if you don't like it because you probably will lose doesn't make it a bad idea, I can't win in PvP in PvE gear so I don't do that, if you can't win with your healer in dueling you shouldn't duel then

two things:

1) I think it would be kind of fun to have a dueling q, especially if it was cross server and especially if it had a rated component. Nothing epeens like more than to say they are the best. Could grow into a full fledged tourney/arena thing.

2) I don't think we will see much in terms of class balancing. First of all as the name suggests its a balancing act and you cannot actually make everything balance perfectly. Second, when their new way to make money is to cash shop fluff why would then spend a dollar of developer time trying to balance characters. Most of you won't like that, but imo it doesn't fit into their business model now. The only time they will worry about balance is if they are adding a new warzone or other operation of flashpoint, which won't be part of the "frequent updates". That is pure speculation, but its my educated guess.

K troll. Not even close to the same thing. Done here.

Called a troll for disagreeing. Par for the course.

Not everything is going to be equal in a game. Stealth classes can skip large portions of question. Classes with movement abilities cover ground in less time. Healing ACs don't have a CD on their rez ability. Get over it.

I don't like dueling or deathmatch-style PvP anyway, but its rich to dismiss something intended to be a fluff timewaster because you think it's unfair. Stop taking things so seriously.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.