1v1 Duel Tournament Video (part 2)

Drunkshade

Damn I was wrong how the hell did that mara lose to a operative.

If I did a tourny it would have to be same class vs. same class

Simply outlasted the mara.

Cool event, though of course you can pretty much predict the outcome of half the fights just by viewing the class, some nice surprises though.

Very cool.

I was thinking about hosting an event like this on my server. Do you have any tips for organizing it?

- Start small, we kept it Empire only for our first tournament.

- Make sure you have others to help you organize and run it. We had 1 person running the bracket, 1 person in game controlling the duels, and 2 people streaming/recording.

- Though some may argue about the rules we used (adrenals, medpacks, relics, PvE gear), our goal was to have as many people involved as we could so being more restrictive on rules will lessen the people who will participate.

- Pick a place for the tournament where both Republic / Empire can watch and is normally not populated so you can reduce lag.

That looked alot of fun, not to mention a organized event.

I think The Bastion could use something like that.

Also that OP that owned everyone is a monster duelist. :D

Well our plan is to host another tournament at the end of this month or the beginning of next month so you have some time to level a character on The Fatman server. :)

Well our plan is to host another tournament at the end of this month or the beginning of next month so you have some time to level a character on The Fatman server. :)

I have a Conqueror Shadow on the shelf on Fatman, might break him out just for your event. :sul_wink:

Edited by Caeliux