Adaptive Gear Viable in PVP

Selvec

So Bioware. You remember those awesome trailers you showed us of adaptive gear being used by teams of PVPers? And you remember how that looked so cool and we all thought "Yea! Thats gonna be awesome!". And you remember how before that, you released all those top tier armor sets for WH and BM without any removal mods?

So you see quickly what I'm about to say. Adaptive Gear is useless in PVP. The top tier PVP gear are sets with no removable mods which takes away the ability to use adaptive gear in PVP or in teams without sacrificing some huge advantages.

So can you pretty please make it viable? Either convert current top tier PVP gear to mod versions, or better yet, allow a transfer of set bonuses and stats to adaptive gear. Our at the very least, do something to make it worth using the stuff...

Even the BM stuff you can do this with, if you don't want the set bonuses, and I've heard a lot of people say the set bonuses are not worth it for a lot of classes.

I've seen lots and LOTS of people in gear that isn't the PVP stuff, including Adaptive Armor.