Tatooine Race Events

RazorTrooper

Also it would be awsome if you added the Space combat simular to STARWARS - BATTLEFRONT II because the space combat that we have right now is boring because your ship is op and it can own everything, second thing the missions are too easy and third you cannot move freewilingly!!!! Edited by RazorTrooper

also it would be awsome if you added the space combat simular to starwars - battlefront ii because the space combat that we have right now is boring because your ship is op and it can own everything, second thing the missions are too easy and third you cannot move freewilingly!!!!

Yes!!

Edited by Mordegrus

I agree with the Tatooine races. Personally, I think it wouldbe awesome if you could get a Swoop Bike and modify it (much like how you can modify your ship). It could be kept in your ships cargo bay, like Revans. And you could race against NPC's (ala Kotor) and maybe other players (in a similar fashion to PvP, just... With Swoop racing).

Think about it- You could have courses on Tatooine, Nar Shaddaa, maybe even Taris for kicks? I seem to remember finding the old wrecked Swoop course from Kotor, now named Brejiks Run?