Next Class to Play

SobyOne

Hello SWTOR readers, I am looking for another class to play and level. I have 3 level 50s, Assassin, Scoundrel, and Sniper. I am looking for another class that has good story and companions that are interesting. After finishing the Agent's story I do not expect any story to rival it, but I am looking for another class with an interesting story. Also a class that is not the FOTM since i do not find any joy in rolling a class that is a dime a dozen on the starter planets. After all im a used to playing the underdog after rolling a scoundrel right after there big damage nerf in 1.1. I enjoy all rolls and looking forward to reading your comments.

I enjoyed my JK very much, and it is a very different story than that of the Smuggler. Bounty Hunter is also very good. Since you have played one Empire force-user it might be fun to try a Republic one to see the difference. Enjoy yourself whichever class you go with :D

Hello SWTOR readers, I am looking for another class to play and level. I have 3 level 50s, Assassin, Scoundrel, and Sniper. I am looking for another class that has good story and companions that are interesting. After finishing the Agent's story I do not expect any story to rival it, but I am looking for another class with an interesting story. Also a class that is not the FOTM since i do not find any joy in rolling a class that is a dime a dozen on the starter planets. After all im a used to playing the underdog after rolling a scoundrel right after there big damage nerf in 1.1. I enjoy all rolls and looking forward to reading your comments.

I am thinking guardian or sentinel. Its a pretty good story that ends on a high note, like others said it is mostly KOTOR 3. I am not sure if your assassin is dps specced, so you might have a different play style choice if you roll a tank spec. Also you have two empire toons and 1 republic so you could bring balance to your force.