too many mobs.

Cathest

ok so i have been warned for feeling suicidal so i have been keeping it down, but i think its really important o let yall know that there are TOO MANY MOBS in this game.

It is ok with stealth classes as u can sneak by, but imagine having to quest as a jedi and there's hundreds of mobs between u and ur quest objective.... its ridiculous and takes forever.

i wouldn't even play jedi knight if it wasn't for kira and the legacy buff. my friend said the requirements to join his guild is to have all 4 legacy buffs, lightside legacy buff, all companion presence unlocks and few more things. well i am trying to do that but honestly i HATE playing non stealth classes its ridiculous

and considering u cant enjoy the game unless u get all the legacy buffs, its very game breaking to me.

i know im just another voice online, but u have no idea how much turmoil is in my house. i dont enjoy making these threads and im suppressing the cursing, but i honestly cant take it anymore;. this game is ALL i have in my life after god literally ripped everything i had to live for away. and i try my best to enjoy but everyday something manifests itself to make my life hell. and no im not suicidal now or threatening so don't have to worry about me, just think about what i am going through for once.

thanks

Their requirements are ridiculous. This isn't a problem with the game, it is a problem with the crappy guild you joined. Get out quick!

Also, I should point out that you only need 1 guy in your group who has all 4 buffs and when he uses it everyone in the group gets all 4 buffs making that requirement even more stupidly ridiculous.

Their requirements are ridiculous. This isn't a problem with the game, it is a problem with the crappy guild you joined. Get out quick!

Also, I should point out that you only need 1 guy in your group who has all 4 buffs and when he uses it everyone in the group gets all 4 buffs making that requirement even more stupidly ridiculous.

So you are saying, in a round about way, that his guild is too lazy to do the work for themselves and are putting this task to the OP.

Run fast young padawan, fight with a new guild in a better way.

Good Luck OP, find a better guild.

So you are saying, in a round about way, that his guild is too lazy to do the work for themselves and are putting this task to the OP.

Run fast young padawan, fight with a new guild in a better way.

Good Luck OP, find a better guild.

That, and if they have that requirement already and any one of them already has all 4 then they don't need to have the requirement since it has already been met by one of them.