RP Server?

SveinEternity

Hi people I was just wondering exactly what goes on in an RP server. I just am not exactly to clear on what it is lhowever, I imagine it would be awesome because I used to rp on the forums with some friends back before the website wipe *sigh*. Anyways I may want to create a couple (or if I like it transfer all) characters to an RP server.

Here is some Q and can someone give me the A?:)

1. When I RPed on the forums we used to speak to each other through words etc. so is it through chat that we write to each other?

2. I LOVE Pvp still and I was wondering if war zones are still in the server.

3. I stick to the storyline (with added changes like cross faction interaction through fan fic) but I was wondering if when I rp if I have to stay Zashs apprentice" or "Champ of the Great Hunt".

Thanks just want to know what the skinny is on this new dangled server (at least to me):D

Edited by SveinEternity

1. Yeah, but most people RP in guild chat, /say, or ops groups. if you RP in general chat people will get mad.

2. Yes there are still warzones.

3. Nah, you can RP whatever way you want. the story and your RP dont have to be the same.

1. Yeah, but most people RP in guild chat, /say, or ops groups. if you RP in general chat people will get mad.

2. Yes there are still warzones.

3. Nah, you can RP whatever way you want. the story and your RP dont have to be the same.

Cool I appreciate it.:) I think I'm. Going Ebon Hawk if anyone wants to Rp with me sometime. :) I just need to get a character out.l..

Cool I appreciate it.:) I think I'm. Going Ebon Hawk if anyone wants to Rp with me sometime. :) I just need to get a character out.l..

Funny story, that's the server im on! so if your character happens to be a jedi i can recommend a great RP guild I personally know!

Funny story, that's the server im on! so if your character happens to be a jedi i can recommend a great RP guild I personally know!

That sounds awesome! I haven't created a char. Yet. At the moment because I've been a bit busy (I hate moving).

What does your guild do RP wise?

• 2 weeks later...