Stupid RP question.

KiloPapa

Hi guys.

I'm kind of a novice when it comes to MMO's, I've only been playing the Old Republic for around 6 months. I'm really enjoying the RP side of things in cantinas etc. and I noticed some people using a certain type of dialogue which was independent of the preset character dialogue. For example, "KiloPapa picks up his drink knocks it back in one go", which appears in the orange text.

How do I do this?

Hi guys.

I'm kind of a novice when it comes to MMO's, I've only been playing the Old Republic for around 6 months. I'm really enjoying the RP side of things in cantinas etc. and I noticed some people using a certain type of dialogue which was independent of the preset character dialogue. For example, "KiloPapa picks up his drink knocks it back in one go", which appears in the orange text.

How do I do this?

/e and text, it always appears like this "Charactername reloads the rifle", might be good to know

^^ what this guy said, type /e or /emote then whatever you want to do, your character name is automatically at the front so you don't have to type it

e.g. typing /emote smacks you upside your head comes out as (character name) smacks you upside your head