Imp Agent, Raina Temple and LS Ending

Michalrajtar

Defecting to the Republic is only one of the possible endings, even for pure LS. (I went pure LS and still would never defect to the Republic. The welfare of the Empire's citizens is my only concern. Even after the events of chapter 2.) And as far as I can tell, it doesn't affect your relationship with Temple at all if you don't bring her on the mission. Whether it will continue to have no effect in any future story expansions is a different question.

I did the same thing (Defect + chose Temple, which = most pure LS ending)

The Agent doesn't tell Temple, or any of his/her companions. I had Temple with me during the dialogue and when I chose to defect, the Agent turned to Temple as basically told her to give you a few moments.

I don't know if it's the same for all companions or just Temple, because she is the patriot, but she difinetly never finds out.

The Agent doesn't tell Temple, or any of his/her companions. I had Temple with me during the dialogue and when I chose to defect, the Agent turned to Temple as basically told her to give you a few moments.

I don't know if it's the same for all companions or just Temple, because she is the patriot, but she difinetly never finds out.

I saw a youtube vid of the scene with Dr. Lokin and it was the same thing.

So, yeah, I don't think anyone else knows about it at the end of Ch 3 at least. I hope that changes with future content and that this decision makes a difference somewhere.

It would definitely make for an interesting conflict between the Agent and Temple, especially considering that the Agent that goes this route is pretty light sided and would get along well with Temple (minus this).

Edited by stuffystuffs