I Would Love To See Toby Turner Play Swtor

JoanThom

Hey guys I think this is proballlyyy the right thread to post this as Toby would say it. But it could fall under the Community or General so please move if it does indeed fall into that category!

But for all of you fans out there like myself who loves this wonderful man known as Toby Turner.

Who has done many great things to make us laugh while watching his videos on youtube.

Such as Portal, Left 4 Dead, LA Noire with some newer ones as Happy Wheels just to name a few examples.

If he ever gets a hold of Swtor which I'm proballlyyy sure he has so far and making videos as we speak.

Or not...

Please share your comments as to what you would love to see him be in The Old Republic.

And how he would react to questing hours on end.

I mean sure we could get someone like Arnold saying GET TO THE FLEEET! Instead of GET TO THE CHOPPAA!

Or maybe Chuck Norris were he would be like - its ok guyz I got thiz... And hes the only savior of the galaxy.

But for us true fans to know if TT were to ever play MY GOD! I would definatly watch his videos and just laugh myself to death. This is coming from a random guy thinking about a random topic. And if anyone else agrees we should call to arms to be like Toby man do it for us fans! Even if you hate the guy or love the guy its all for the laughs and giggles.

Anyways let me know what you guys think or discuss if he were to ever play this and record it PEACE OFF!

Edited by JoanThom

• 2 months later...