Solo PvE Questing Build

Serpente-EQ

Ok I have scrolled through countless pages on specs and what is best for what, and maybe it is because of my extreme lvl of noobness and the fact that nobody plays this game like I am going to for the time being but...I am coming back to the game after leaving shortly after launch. Gonna start from scratch and play through the storyline and just enjoy it. I am leaning towards an Annihilation build. I have seen what is best for end game and pvp, but does this differ from the scrub that is going to be soloing through the game by himself? Any help will be appreciated.

Ok I have scrolled through countless pages on specs and what is best for what, and maybe it is because of my extreme lvl of noobness and the fact that nobody plays this game like I am going to for the time being but...I am coming back to the game after leaving shortly after launch. Gonna start from scratch and play through the storyline and just enjoy it. I am leaning towards an Annihilation build. I have seen what is best for end game and pvp, but does this differ from the scrub that is going to be soloing through the game by himself? Any help will be appreciated.

Annihilation will make leveling pretty easy. Your self-heals make it so you can't really lose a boss fight, and you won't have to use your out of combat heal very often after trash pulls.