Pvp video

Kamaul

Nice gameplay, but new rap really isn't my cup of tea. You could get more views if you did commentary during the video.

Ya I just posted a new vid without rap lol, and videos with commentary will be on the way I just need to get a new mic first mines crap lol. But keep checking out my channel man there will be more to come subscribers are always welcome =)

Ya I just posted a new vid without rap lol, and videos with commentary will be on the way I just need to get a new mic first mines crap lol. But keep checking out my channel man there will be more to come subscribers are always welcome =)

I subscribed, i look forward to see what your future videos look like. Keep in mind I like lil wayne, but eminem and dre are my favorite! old school ya know? xD

I subscribed, i look forward to see what your future videos look like. Keep in mind I like lil wayne, but eminem and dre are my favorite! old school ya know? xD

Thanks man, Im throwing together a video with agent and guardian play to Eminems wont back down with pink atm having some fun with the editing atm. I should have it up my tonight check it out man!