Darth Bane vs Satele Shan

BrandonSM

I think Bane would win. It would be tough, but Bane is just a beast. And if he has his orbalisk armor, he is nearly immortal. It depends on if Satele can see the weakness in Bane's armor and capitalize on it. I just don't think Satele has the mettle to withstand Bane's onslaught. She could hardly stand up to Malgus(That'll cause some controversy) and Bane is Malgus only more beast.

I think Bane would win. It would be tough, but Bane is just a beast. And if he has his orbalisk armor, he is nearly immortal. It depends on if Satele can see the weakness in Bane's armor and capitalize on it. I just don't think Satele has the mettle to withstand Bane's onslaught. She could hardly stand up to Malgus(That'll cause some controversy) and Bane is Malgus only more beast.

Bane is in his prime post-orbalisk.

The Orbalisk armor gave him way too much raw dark energy because he began to rely on the armor when in battle.

And in a battle with a master like Satele, he would be calling upon the Orbalisk's powers way more than ever before. He'd probably drop dead before winning the fight...

Also I think Drew Karpshyn said on his site that Bane is in his prime post-Orbalisks..

Bane is in his prime post-orbalisk.

The Orbalisk armor gave him way too much raw dark energy because he began to rely on the armor when in battle.

And in a battle with a master like Satele, he would be calling upon the Orbalisk's powers way more than ever before. He'd probably drop dead before winning the fight...

Also I think Drew Karpshyn said on his site that Bane is in his prime post-Orbalisks..

Ah, well then if we are talking about post armor Bane, then he probably would win. Satele is powerful, but Bane's onslaught would eventually overwhelm her.