Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

security questions

crunchbarry

How does one forget where one use to live, the name of their first girlfriend or their favorite author? They are questions to be answered, not passwords to remember. It was likely to happend to some people but it is not the system that is stupid...

and i have to call them. lame. screw it i'm just not going to play.

Oh wow. Really! You can't take 10 minutes off your busy life to call BioWare? What is it that you have to do so much the entire day that you can't call them?

How does one forget where one use to live, the name of their first girlfriend or their favorite author? They are questions to be answered, not passwords to remember. It was likely to happend to some people but it is not the system that is stupid...

Happened to me. In my case, I had misread one of the questions, so when it came up as a security check, I couldn't get in. Almost happened to me a second time, except it turned out to be a case sensitive issue; my answer was right, but I had capitalization wrong.

Anyway, it's not exactly difficult to understand how it can happen.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.