Will you ever support anything EA again?

evilsrequiem

I don't buy EA games for quite some time now....but is not due to EA hate but because I've found better options.

I used to buy the FIFA series until I discovered Konami's ISSpro/Winning Eleven series.

When I played my first NBA 2k series I never went back to EA's NBA Live...

That said I consider EA has a crappy customer support and community managment, either making changes or solving issues/bugs/exploits/whatever (specially in SWTOR)... lol and I thougth other companies sucked big time :(

NCsoft come back...I forgive you...

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, yes i shall, love bf3, love the premium expantions, like swtor and can see it getting much better closer to the years end. Love fifa, love football manager, love medal of honor, love crysis, love dead space, like ME3, like my C&C games, not to fond of 4 but meh generals 2 running on frostibe 2 engine is gonna recreate the rts genre. Love resident evil. LOVE LOVE LOVE need for speed.

The list goes on and on and on. only the hipsters hate EA and most of them dont even know why they hate it, they just do cos others do. A wolf has a mind of its own, sheep just go BAAAA

Edited by Shingara