Has anyone collected all the datacrons?

meatlocker

Both Republic and Empire datacrons. I gave up after I got to Belsalvis and the datacron that required the four rakata cubes to unlock. Never even attempted to the empire datacrons.

So did anyone actually unlock all of them?

This isn't a thread on where they are just wondering if people did both to complete them.

Both Republic and Empire datacrons. I gave up after I got to Belsalvis and the datacron that required the four rakata cubes to unlock. Never even attempted to the empire datacrons.

So did anyone actually unlock all of them?

This isn't a thread on where they are just wondering if people did both to complete them.

I've got all of the Republic ones and a couple of the Imperial ones (I got them all with my main, Knight, and those I came across on my Inquisitor). Once I've brought every class to 50 I think I'll focus on the codex, then, after completing it with my main, I guess I'll get the Imperial-only datacrons. So... No, I haven't got all of them :D

Edited by Lurtzello

I haven't gotten all of them, but most of my guildies have. I think that, all told, they add something like +80 to all of your stats, so they're well worth collecting if you want to raid/do PVP in end game.

I will get them all on all my republic characters. I love hunting for them and pretty much remember where all are located and where most of the lore items are located on the planets. I am 2 short on my sentinel and need 1 on quesh and the fleet one.

Getting the green shard on Belsavis is a royal pain. My suggestion even though I have not tried it yet is to get as many guild members as you can to go to Belsavis to hunt for the energy cubes. Then once you get 4 get all your alts close to the datacron and have someone open it, then get all your alts to get the datacron.

I mainly enjoy the ones that I can solo, but do enjoy showing others where the datacrons and codez entries are located.