Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

make an official off topic sub forum and stick it to general discussion

Baphomet_x

i think this is a good idea...helps keep it visible,and allows people to vent a little

in my idea this sub forum would have relaxed rules about the irl stuff mention,but more rigid rules about conflict since it would naturally involve more conflict possibiltiys

thoughts on this?

i think this is a good idea...helps keep it visible,and allows people to vent a little

in my idea this sub forum would have relaxed rules about the irl stuff mention,but more rigid rules about conflict since it would naturally involve more conflict possibiltiys

thoughts on this?

think its ironic u post in general and get moved to a sub forum

lol yeah,that was on purpose...

logically it wil lget more veiws if the "moved' link is on general....hoping my idea is added..

logically,hate,like water,should follow the path of least resistence....so an offtopic forum would naturally get more polluted than general discussion,which would help clean the air in general discussion no?

I think this game needs an off topic forum. For posts like the favourite rpg and so on that will get closed in general forum area. Most mmorpg and other game forums seem to have one.

Yes. its an old post. Still the suggestion is good.

Edited by turjake

• 1 month later...
Sorry to necro a thread but didn't want to create my own suggestion when there's been some before. I really think these forums need an off topic discussion because as a forum and a game Tor unites a lot of people who might not have met otherwise and it's nice to be able to discuss topics that don't relate to this game, for example some people might want to talk about other games with friends they've made here, and for me I would like to discuss off topic things such as Formula One with friends I've made here. It seems strange that a forum these days wouldn't include an off topic forum when there are so many forms of media that present interesting topics that will always be considered off topic. Please consider adding one for those of us who have made friends on these forums and would like to discuss things that aren't related to this game or the IP it's made from!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.