disable xp for pvpers who love pre-50

ifizzle

I love how everyone assumes the people who do this suck... maybe they just like to have fun?

that's the whole point, they're "having fun" at the expense of undergeared, under skilled 10-49's. In other words they've convinced themselves they're good only because of a gear advantage. 99% of twinks suck.

It's selfish, and exploit to stay 49 and borderline retarded to try to tell people doing that is "fair and balanced". Twinks are the fox news of star wars.

Edited by UberDuberSoldat

The WHs have an advantage over us. One that is much bigger.

In all my times of farming (I went fifty now), I got max 3k Rails shot crit. I'm being 4.7k crit'd by rail shot from people in full WH.

Fresh fifties are to full WH are full BM fifties are to 50s in greens.... that is... this WH vs recruit is as bad as 1.2, when lowbies and fresh fifties would get rolled by people in full bm.

whatever you need to do to convince yourself that you're not being a selfish moron by twinking at 49 buddy.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.