Jawa themed movie titles

Belpheghor

I won't deny that it gets tedious from time to time, but everyone finds different things funny. I don't see the appeal of the Madea movies, but I would never ignore someone on a game because they do. Seems just as immature to me as the humor I'm persecuting. It would make me a hypocrite.

I am proud to be put on the ignore lists of elitist snobs. Some people just can't stand it when people have fun in ways they don't.

It has nothing to do with elitism or snobbery, as that would imply they are in some way elevated above you. No, this is because you are doing something people find annoying. And as Icebergy said, it's also annoying because people keep saying the same damn movies over and over, so it's not even clever any more.

I won't deny that it gets tedious from time to time, but everyone finds different things funny. I don't see the appeal of the Madea movies, but I would never ignore someone on a game because they do.

False equivalency. If someone likes the Madea movies, they aren't forcing you to watch it, nor are they filling up your chat box with lines and lines and lines of quotes from the movie. It's the spamming of our chatboxes that people use Ignore for.

Edited by HeatRacer

This is traditional on every server ;)

Debbie does Jawa.

If by traditional you mean that literally every person posts that exact movie that you posted and every other movie that you could think of, then yes.

You are not clever.

If by traditional you mean that literally every person posts that exact movie that you posted and every other movie that you could think of, then yes.

You are not clever.

That's what a tradition is i guess.

I would rather see the jawa game on general then some morons arguing, trolling or just general QQ.

Amen! and again I say Amen!

That said, I always try to reach a little further for my jawa titles...older movies that rarely crop up...

How Green Was My Jawa

The Jawa Divorcee (or should that be The Gay Jawa!? :eek: )

Jawa Madness

The Thin Jawa

Sands of Iwo Jawa

Casajawa

The Jawa Whisperer

The Jawa Mutiny

The Maltese Jawa

Jawa Jawa Jawa

Jawas of the Carribbean

Jawahawk Down

T2: Jawa Day

Captain Jawa: The First Avenger