Paid Subscriber Server Only

Ffoeg

Not the first thread to suggest this but /sign. Its the only way ill continue giving them money. P2P server with no cash shop, everything available and obtainable through playing the game as it should be.

I am sort of unnerved by the FTP concept but as long as I don't every have to whip out my wallet to get a new set of armour I'll be satisfied. i.e. exactly, the subscribers should automatically get everything.

- Arcada

Not the first thread to suggest this but /sign. Its the only way ill continue giving them money. P2P server with no cash shop, everything available and obtainable through playing the game as it should be.

This is probably the only set up which would lead me to come back to the game.

wow ever since this launcher "one instance" issue ive been reading forums (3 days now, still cant log in...) and the more i read, the less i wanna play.

if i am not able to log in without any further action on my part by saturday, my account is getting closed and i will never look back.

f2p just sounds like its going to make a crappy situation far worse. subscription only kthx.

Edited by _Stratigos_

So what happens when someone starts out free but subs for say 3 months?

Makes no sense.

If you unsub on a sub only server, you get the choice to freely move to a non-sub server. Easy solution considering how fast their transfers take. Same holds true.

keep the megabads off of my server, please. General chat is bad enough as it is.