Ideal PvP Bodyguard Stat Points

Cold

If you could choose your stat points what would your sheet look like?

(Obiouvsly I'm not looking for 5000 aim, 5000 power 100% crit...)

How much:

Aim

Power

Crit

Surge

Expertise

I ask because there seems to be so much back-and-forth about aim soft cap, crit soft cap, surge and so on.

In full augmented war hero with aim augments and aim stim, I think I have something like this;

20k hp

18k Aim

1370 expertise

850-900? bonus damage (from power)

42% crit

75% surge

10% alacrity

Which is close enough to perfect IMO, maybe some slight tweaks to crit/power (don't remember my power 100% off the top of my head)

Edited by Sinsavz

In full augmented war hero with aim augments and aim stim, I think I have something like this;

20k hp

18k Aim

1370 expertise

850-900? bonus damage (from power)

42% crit

75% surge

10% alacrity

Which is close enough to perfect IMO, maybe some slight tweaks to crit/power (don't remember my power 100% off the top of my head)

This is a very good and balanced setup to shoot for. If you are finding yourself to be too easily killed however you can push up your hp at the cost of aim (fort stim will just about do it). I just recently switched to doing this with about 21k hp and slightly worse gear than the previous post.

Also, the only other point of advice i can give is to not push too much alacrity. It's all over the gear and if you talent for it as well you will have heat problems. If you push much past 10% things will go downhill fairly quickly.

Well for pvp expertice needs to be in the 1k range. then the next importance is aim and ala. I have around 200 - 300 ala (i fluctuate in ala because of Critical alacrity) then next is crit. then power. if your crits are around 4000 - 6000 you should be fine for surge/crit rate.