Project Storm instead of Kinetic Throw?

seabromd

Hey all, just wondering how you feel about the Kinetic Throw animation.

I get it for sages who have to spam it, but especially for Shadows it feels a little weak (talking about animation). I've seen in game some Jedi npcs using Project Storm (which is fairly obvious... A string of projects in a row), what do you think of that instead?

Throwing pebbles just doesn't feel powerful to me.

Hey all, just wondering how you feel about the Kinetic Throw animation.

I get it for sages who have to spam it, but especially for Shadows it feels a little weak (talking about animation). I've seen in game some Jedi npcs using Project Storm (which is fairly obvious... A string of projects in a row), what do you think of that instead?

Throwing pebbles just doesn't feel powerful to me.

Agree

• 2 weeks later...

Was about to go and make a thread EXACTLY like this. Saw this on an Esh-kha Hunter-Savant while levelling my commando, and was exactly what I had been discussing (long-time Shadow here).

I suspect we'll be getting this down the track no matter what, but I really do think this is what telekinetic throw should be, and surely the change would be a simple swap considering that it exists in the game files right now.

Can we get a petition going for this??

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.