Just came back- looking for server

Jorks

As title says I just came back because the few people I knew quit. I have a free server transfer. Any out there you would think is good for someone coming back that will not know anyone on the server? I have until today to get this done!

As title says I just came back because the few people I knew quit. I have a free server transfer. Any out there you would think is good for someone coming back that will not know anyone on the server? I have until today to get this done!

If you are transferring your character off of your old dead server, you have no choice in which server you get transferred to. your original server has been assigned to a destination server and everyone from your original server has been transferred there

If you want to create a new character you create one on any of the destination servers. Just sort your server list by population and it will be very apparent which servers are destination servers that you can create a character on. they will all be heavy population or higher, and any of the dead servers will be, well dead. you can't create a character on the dead servers